The assembly process of reducer is described briefly
The main work of component assembly includes parts cleaning, shaping and supplementary processing, parts preassembly, assembly, final assembly, adjustment and so on.
1. Parts cleaning, shaping and supplementary processing
1) parts cleaning: mainly remove the anti-rust oil, dust, chips and other dirt on the surface of parts.
2) shaping of parts: it is mainly used to repair the rough edges, flying spars and marks caused by collisions in the process of machining on the parts of the filing machine. This work is often overlooked and affects the appearance quality of assembly.
3) supplementary processing of parts: refers to the mechanical processing of parts in the assembly process. For example, drill and tap the connection screw holes of the box body and the box cover, the box cover and the cover plate, and the bearing cover and the box body.
2. Pre-assembly of parts
Preassembly of parts is also called trial assembly. That is, before assembly, check the shaft parts and shaft fit is appropriate. For example, in the process of assembling flat keys for worm shaft, fitting flat keys for coupling, fitting flat keys for worm shaft, fitting flat keys for conical gear, etc., scraping and filing are sometimes required. After the parts are assembled, they still need to be disassembled. When the parts are assembled, they can be reinstalled.
3. Assembly of components
As can be seen from the assembly drawing of the reducer, they are composed of worm shaft, worm wheel shaft and bevel gear shaft.
Although they are three separate parts, from the point of view of assembly, the other two shafts and the parts on the shafts cannot be assembled separately except for the cone assembly. Try to combine components into components without affecting assembly.
4. General assembly and adjustment of reducer
After the assembly of each component of the reducer is completed, the general assembly can be carried out. The general assembly of the reducer starts from the box. According to the structural characteristics of the reducer, the worm gear is first installed and then the worm gear is installed.
After a series of work, such as gear reducer trial assembly, component assembly and box assembly, the gear reducer has been assembled into a complete part. Then, assemble the box cover, connect the motor, and move the coupling by hand. After everything meets the requirements, connect the power supply, and use the motor to drive the reducer for empty operation test. After running for 30 minutes, observe the situation after running. At this time, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the specified requirements. The gear has no significant noise and should meet the technical requirements after assembly.
- Prev：Not something
- Next：Not something